Are you a Teacher or Educator?
Earn Clock Hours for Continuing Education as a Teacher, Educator or Administrator
by attending the upcoming Spring 2020 Women's Health Summit
1. Visit MNHolisticRoundTableSpring2020.eventbrite.com to register.
Be sure to select the EDUCATOR General Admission ticket type ($49).
2. At the end of the event, please stop by the Registration Table to pick up your Certification Letter. You will need to show your Teacher ID or School Badge.
3. Submit your letter to your individual district for approval. Once approved, you will earn your clock hours.
Doors open at 8am. The program begins at 9am and concludes at 3pm.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
-Women's Hormon Health
-Gut Health, Nutrition & Inflammation
-Pregnancy [Including Prenatal & Postpartum Care]
Women's Hormone Health
Gut Health, Nutrition & Inflammation
Toxicity and Modern Day Epidemics
Pregnancy [Including Prenatal & Postpartum Care]
Thriving Physically, Emotionally, Mentally & Spiritually
ARE YOU AN ADMINISTRATOR?
1. Visit www.MNHolisticRoundTableFall2019.eventbrite.com to register.
Be sure to select the EDUCATOR General Admission ticket type ($39).
2. At the end of the event, please stop by the Registration Table to pick up your Certification Letter for 4 Clock Hours.